Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 3-Easiest Day!

Good Evening my fellow Bloggers,
Well, today is the last day of our project!! I am relieved for the conclusion to have arrived! This morning, I got an email from my friend adjacent to Phoenix. What a wonderful way to start of your day! Get invited out on vacation!! Yea!! Well, I held myself to my words last night. My friend Jim and I went up to Walmart, earlier this evening. In all honesty, I had forgot about not listening to music. On the way to our homes, it dawned on me-what I wrote last night. I must say, the company of a good, life long friend and your best friend on the phone line, you forget about music. We were laughing and making plans for this next week. I wasn't sure how I would re-act without music, but, it went surprisingly well! I am not sure I could've lasted the whole 3 days..but glad I attempted and put forth effort. I didn't watch the news today and can't remember when I listened to the I-Pod. I still have my addiction problem to Facebook..sorry Mr. Lopez! Without logging on, it feels like you are out of touch or sync with your friends/family. My dad's curiosity for Facebook has expanded. Now, he's wanting to know how to look at people's pictures and locate them. I am hoping to have him converted, soon! However, I do apologize, I haven't been faithful in putting all of the restrictions together at once-but-have followed each of the rule(s) at different times!
This afternoon went well! I got to see my God son, Ryan, for a little bit!! My friend, Felicia, and I spent most of our time watching football. We are self-admitted football junkies. (I LOVE Texas Longhorns and New Orleans Saints). Our time was filled with laughter, anxiety and much anticipation about the ranking/scores of our beloved teams.
On a positive note, Texas one second win against Nebraska and my best friend driving from Louisiana, will make this week great! Hope everyone has a blessed week and best wishes on your finals!
Blessings,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment