Sunday, December 6, 2009

Final day

Ah yes, last day of this media project, thank goodness it is finally over! I may say it has been a real challenge for me since I am basically still a hardcore gamer almost. Today I have done some touch up with the rear side of the civic. I had to use my bodywork tools to realign the back to its normal state, so I can install the parts I bought. After that, I have decided to take a break from it all and clean up the house before I hit the bed for a little one to two hour nap. I had urges to turn on my Xbox 360 to play some RPG games on it, but I held back and here I am typing out what I have done, I will turn in now so I can get back to my digital life as soon as possible. What I have learned is without any digital holds on my life I brings out the working side of me a want to finish things I’ve haven’t really wanted to start, but felt a bit lazy to even get to do the projects I wanted to do. I would say this project was both lame and good to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment