Sunday, December 6, 2009

DAT TWO!

Yesterday I had many things planned so for the most part, it wasn’t too bad, but I did manage to fail again. It’s the television that gets me. And as for the cell phone, I do not really use my phone on the weekends, so the phone wasn’t the difficult part for me.I woke up yesterday to the sound of my mom’s radio, she was cleaning and while she cleans she likes to listen to music, especially this time of the year, she loves the Christmas music. After staying in bed for awhile, I decided to take a shower and get ready. Again I couldn’t listen to music while getting ready, so I did struggle a little bit but didn’t give in. After getting ready I went to a couple of stores with my boyfriend, so I knew that would allow me to kill some time by not using any mass media. During the car rides to and from the stores, I didn’t have a problem with the music because my boyfriend and I would have conversations about random things. When I finally got back home, I was too busy getting ready for the spurs game, so I didn’t manage to use any mass media. Going and during the game wasn’t the part I was worried about, it was after the game, that I knew I was going to have a problem. I knew that there was a Texas and Nebraska game that I was missing, and wanted to at least see some highlights of the game. When I got home I couldn’t help myself, I had to see who won the game. I ended up only seeing the highlights of the games played throughout the day, and then turned it off. I felt so disappointed with myself again. Not only did I cheat on day one, but yesterday as well, all because of the sports games. I think this was a bad weekend not to use any mass media; there were so many big games that were on and were tempting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment