Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dia Dos

Hook 'em Horns!!! I was worried there for a while but they just have a flair for the dramatic. Yes, I watched the game and UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale. I live over in the medical area walking distance from Hooters or Bikinis so it's an easy loophole to deviate from the project. In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best night to walk anywhere seeing how cold it was. I had no idea it got this cold in San Antonio. One thing this project has allowed me to do is get stuff done that I've been putting off. I finally got around to changing the oil in my car and it's a good thing I did before serious engine damage occured.

As far as cell phone use goes, I really don't talk on it all that much so it's not such a big deal to me. Although, I did talk to my mom for a while because she hates text messaging citing it's too impersonal. I also do not play video games 'nor does my roomate so thats not a problem. You all are probably thinking "this guy is really boring." Not to say I won't ever play them, I do like Rock Band and will play it when I go over to my sisters house but only for a little while. The hardest part has definitely been refraining from surfing the net. I will admit not staying completly away from the internet but not as much as I usually would.

Most of my Saturday was devoted to finishing my final essay for English class and reading. Saturday was one of those days that seemed to go really fast. One more day to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment