Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joel Olivarez Day 2 Update

Well...I almost made it. Then again I havent been 100% sure about being completely deprived. Well, after my last post alot of things came up, that really started pissing me off. And where do I go to vent some steam? Oh yeah...you guessed it.

There I could see it--on the top left corner of my screen in 1900x 1200 resolution on my 1080p HD TV/Monitor. The single '2' shimmered blissfully with it's golden color and the white text beneath it seemed to shine as my eyes glanced upon it. I slowly hovered my mouse over the taunting icon with no second thought of the consequences present...

Five minutes later I win first place TDM on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...

I could have just lied about this--but I'm an honest person when it comes to stuff like this...

2 comments: