Sunday, December 6, 2009

DAY 2

Another late post, but a post nonetheless. Well Saturday was not as bad as I imagined it would be. I didn't listen to the radio in my own car and actually didn't really mind it. I guess when you're getting busy you don't really mind quiet car... Well, not exactly, haha. I have to admit it's just as much fun to sing in the car without music as it is with, especially when you're younger sister's a good sport!
I must say, it is getting harder and harder to avoid that infamous Facebook! I didn't realize how much there isn't to do without that good old time filler. In a lot of ways it's starting to make me feel disconnected from my friends' social life. I guess the upside to my not being on Facebook all day is that I'll get to come back to a whole bunch of wall posts, tags and messages, haha. Another upside would be that it's given me less of a distraction when it comes to studying for my Algebra final, but even with that there's still so much time to be filled.
Texting is unbelievably hard not to do! I have to admit I've been falling short in that respect. It's so difficult to ignore that vibration. When I look at my phone and see that envelope staring back at me, I can't not open it! Even if I make an effort to not text leisurely, the fact remains that a majority of my friends do. I feel it'd be kind of rude to ignore them. Well at the very least I've been avoiding being the catalyst of a text conversation.
Well, there's only one more day to this and it's just about over. I'm pretty sure I'll make this last day without Facebook, but coming back to it will be great.
Until next time,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment