Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2

So day 2 went ok. I slept in til 1 which was so awesome, its been awhile since iv had a chance to sleep in. Went to the mall to do some christmas shopping with two of my aunts, we were there for awhile so for the rest of the day i was away from my own music and tv which has been hard to stay away from. My aunt candace and I came to my house and watched the last half of the Texas game (Go Horns)I just couldnt stay away. After watching the game I put on some tunes, so music was with me for about an hour because I couldnt help myself when i was cleaning and getting ready. My aunt was on my laptop cheching her updates on myspace and facebook and i was so tempted to just get on and check mine really quick but i did really well and stopped myself since i had already given in to tv and music. My aunt and I headed out around ten to a friends house for a little get together, after an hour of talking about our day and debating if we should go out in the freezing cold we came to a random decision to go bowling. I still dont know why we went but we did haha it was interesting. We bowled for about two hours and the rest of my day 2 was finished with bowling and listening to music i really couldnt stand.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun bowling!!!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one struggling, with the restrictions! ;-)

    ReplyDelete