Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 1

I woke up Friday morning and I’m not going to lie that the first thing i thought about was "oh I need to check my facebook". However, I caught myself and I didn’t. It wasn’t bad for me on Friday because I had to work, so I couldn’t get on the computer or watch T.V or listen to the radio. Although I almost died because I couldn’t listen to the radio on the way to work, but I did talk to myself to cut pass time. I have not watched television and I’m proud to say that I happy haven’t because I feel like I have more time and more things to keep me occupied. Not being able to listen to the radio or get on the computer to check my facebook was very challenging due to the fact that it is my daily routine and I felt like a piece of me was missing. Plus, my crops on Farmville died! I was not happy about that! Because it cost me coins to plow them up, haha. I was disappointed because its 25 days of Christmas on ABC and I couldn’t watch my Christmas movies. Also, the Christmas music that is on the radio is a passion of mine and not being able to listen to it is very hard. Not being able to do my daily routine is a challenge but also it’s a good change for me because I find myself outside more, talking with my family more, visiting my family more and being more active. I know as the days go by it will get even more challenging but I am proud to say that the first day wasn’t so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment