Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2 *sigh*

I want to begin by saying it seems the only media I can easily avoid is the computer, minus this blog of course. Today was just a major cheat day. Kind of like when a dieter decides its okay to have just one piece of cake but ends up eating the whole thing.
I woke up today around 10:30am and turned on the tv. I know, I know; but I didn't have it on for long though. I watched "Rain Man" which ended at around noon and then I went downstairs to find some food. I found my dad setting up the new Wii for my brother so I thought I'd just chill out with them. I ended up hanging out with them till I got ready and went to work. Yes, I brought my phone and yes, I texted but not as much. I actually spent my whole shift actually doing my job the right way and hanging out with my friends.
Last night I got home at 1 am so I kind of crashed without the tv. I'm not sure if I can do that tonight.
Oh and I totally listened to my IPod on the way to work. I'm sorry but I had alot on my mind and my IPod has this way of just calming down my brain.
Anyway, Im making excuses.
I still feel this strong need to talk and move around. I think that's why things at work have been going by so fast. I can move around and clean while hanging out and chatting away with my friends.
I can't wait for this project to end. I've been feeling guilty everytime I reach for the phone or the remote. Like I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself.
32 hrs and 3min left...
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment