Sunday, December 6, 2009

day 2 yesterday was day 1..sorry

Today was not hard at all either to not text or watch TV; because i went to church then afterwards out to eat with all my family. So far I really haven't done too much to say anymore about my day, except I got up this morning then went to church an then out to eat, now I'm home, typing this blog. In about 30 minutes, I will be leaving to go to the movies with my sister and my nephews to take them to go see the Christmas Carol.
Actually, in the car we did listen to music and I did last night also, before I went to bed, I kinda forgot about the music thing until now. But other than that I have been doing well, with not using my phone or watching TV, because I have been occupied all this weekend with all my family. We basically been keeping each other busy. So that has been my day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment