Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2

Saturday the 5th
Today was a challenging day! I had no work or anything to do so it was very hard for me not to get on facebook or watch television. I’m sorry to say that I did cheat and I did watch television. Like I said I had nothing to do and I was bored. Every time I get on my computer I have to stop myself because I’m so used to getting right on facebook. I did get aggravated at some point because all I wanted to do is play Farmville. I know that’s pitiful. I did go to a party last night, which allowed me to listen to some music, so that was a nice change. I honestly can say that I have no idea how people did it back in the day that didn’t have television, phones, or internet. I would have died! However, I did get spend more time with my family today and I got some shopping done. I feel that if I occupy myself with other things then I don’t think about it, and also if I just stay away my from house until I go to bed then it helps me not watch television or get on facebook. When I’m driving however, it’s hard not to listen to the radio. Like today when I was shopping and I had to drive from Boerne to the mall I had to catch myself several times not to turn on the radio. It drove me nuts! My cell phone hasn’t been a problem to me. I don’t really text unless I’m in a quiet place (like school) ha-ha so it was easy for me because I would just call the person. However, having the Iphone is challenging because I have facebook, my email, games, and the internet at a touch of a button. I know I cheated by watching T.V. but I am still proud to say that I think I have done a good job by not doing my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment