Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joel Olivarez: Day 1 and 2

Apologies for not posting DAY 1 yesterday--I was having technical issues with my computer and didn't even get the chance to use any other computer. Anyways, I pretty much spent Friday trying to stay up as long as I could, reading Halo: Evolutions. At about 3am i finally went to sleep and didn't even bother to set my alarm for the following morning. Since I had nothing planned for the weekend I ended up waking up at around 1 o'clock pm. Yeah, talk about oversleeping, but it was well needed, and it cut my day in half! I spent about a half hour preparing a Roast Beef sub sandwich, and made sure to put plenty of mayonnaise and a few slices of mozzarella cheese. That was probably the highlight of my day: eating a delicious sandwich!
For the remaining hours I did what I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy doing for too long--I went to a bookstore. From there I miraculously read 3 books, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, and the Halo Encyclopedia (Well, some of it. That book was MASSIVE)--including about a dozen manga. I stayed til the store closed and headed home. Since I had a few hours to myself I decided to try and see if I could fix my computer--I ended up finding out a malware virus had reappeared, which about five days before I had removed, but apparently it showed up again. It took me a while, since I was without internet, but in the end it still wasnt fixed. I was so frustrated i turned it off, had dinner, read some more, then fell asleep.
This morning I woke up shivering my ass off. My fan was turned on for some reason and it was freezing outside, and i dont sleep with many covers. I hadnt planned how this day would have gone, but I spent pretty much all morning reading the ending of New Moon. Surely enough, my stepfather saw me reading it and asked me if i wanted to go see the movie. BE AWARE that i was half awake the time he asked me, and i had no recollection of the project other than the time i used yesterday. We went to the next feature...Saw it...loved it...came home and started reading the next book: Eclipse. I still have yet to finish it, as fixing my computer became a top priority. By the time I got it fixed and reconnected I was automatically signed into my messenger and messaged by several friends asking where I had been. I politely told them I was not gonna be on the rest of the day and that I'd explain the situation later. I immediately closed out and continued to check on my computer to make sure it was working properly. Sadly it still isnt, however I have been able to reconnect to the internet, as you can see. Right now I'm typing up a chapter of a fiction i've been working on for a long while now, and taking a break from it so I can type this up. Again apologies for not posting day 1 yesterday, I hope this will suffice. I'm almost through the day! YAY!! XD

3 comments:

  1. Oops...Of all the things to make a spelling error on that whole thing, it ended up being the TITLE!! >:C It's supposed to say Joel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can edit that...just click the little pencil under your post

    ReplyDelete