Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2

My second day was way better than the first. It was a very busy day for me and I had no trouble staying away from the media. It began early when I got a call from my girlfriend at around 9 a.m. She had gotten in at around two in the morning the night before and wanted to see me as soon as she woke up. So I headed over to her house before I had to go in to work three. We had gone out to eat then back to her house to spend time together. Her sister had the new star trek on when we got back. This has been the only time so far that I watched a movie this weekend. Though I had seen it before so didn't pay much attention to it. While in the car with her she wanted to listen to music, even though she knew of my project. It was more of a backdrop for us talking though. After spending time with her I went in to work. I knew that would keep me busy though I only worked for four hours. After getting out from work I went back to my girlfriend's house and brought a friend from work. Her family was having a small party. The rest of my night was spent there. I didn't get home until about 2 a.m. As soon as I got home I passed out from exhaustion. I really enjoy my days being so busy like they have been this weekend. I have no time to waste just sitting around watching t.v. or on the computer. I'm not to big on facebook or myspace anymore so staying away from them hasn't been a problem either. Since I have been going out a lot I am exposed to t.v. but it is mostly sports games that are on with huge groups of people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment