Sunday, December 6, 2009

DAY TWO!

So day two, I slept in today not nearly as excited as I was before. I woke up today to my clean room, which is still surprising to me. I am missing all my entertainment items such as my television, Iphone and Internet. I have not checked my Facebook or Myspace now in two days. It would be so easy just pull out my phone, its one tap away but I resisted. I know that none of my friends are leaving me comments, or writing on my wall. It’s just what if this is the week that everything exciting happening and I am missing out on it. I don’t watch too much TV anyways. The only channels I like are food network, comedy central, ESPN and sometimes Disney channel. It’s just routine to have the TV on for a distraction just in case I get bored. Overall I am doing good living with TV. I had 10 text messages I read them but didn’t write back. Unless it was of dire needs, like "Chris are you ok" text, I called them told them about the media deprivation project. Figure it would be ok cause I called with a purpose. Those other wise text like "hey what up" didn’t get a response. To pass the time I ended up working out, did some weight lifting and ran, probably less then a mile, I am out of shape. I studied for my Astronomy final and did my part for my news writing class project. I had to go to the bank to deposit money for I could pay for next semester. Driving in silence just gives you a lot of time just to think to yourself. I had to go to work at five, which again was boring; apparently nobody likes ice cream in the cold. So we ordered some pizza and helped the few people that came into Cold Stone. Cleaned up then left that joint. I got out of work drove home in silence I was too tired to think so I sang some songs to myself to try to keep myself awake. Got home and just went to sleep around midnight, day two is in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment