Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2- Really Not the best weekend...

OK, so remember the drama from thursday night it escalated to saturday. So I woke up about 1pm yesterday as well. I did not have to go to work because I got in trouble at my job, but it's cool. So when I eat I always have the tv on because I live with two old people and they are kind of boring. So I watched tv while eating yesterday but I turned it off as soon as I was done. So after that I was doing good until my sister called asking if I had heard from my cousin who had the drama Thursday night and I replied, "No I haven't spoken to her since Thursday". So I texted my other cousin to see if he had spoke to her and he said no. So I called my cousin and she didn't pick up. To make a long story short my cousin was missing for a few hours yesterday so I had to use my phone since I was searching for her. She has been found and is ok, but yeah I actually had a situation on my hands and that is why I used my phone yesterday but today is looking pretty good. Hopefully I'll have just a normal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment