Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 2! :)

Moving on to day two I realized my biggest weakness, obtaining to the whole no media experiment, and its definitely texting. I can go with out the TV, movies, radio/ music magazines and not talking on the phone but I was only able to narrow it down to about 20 text messages a day and that was depriving enough. A few of my text messages were concerning work so that was a must but the others were mainly to my boyfriend and sister. It felt like every time I received a message I always felt obligated to write back. Also I think I might just have a problem. I’m beginning to think inventing a 12 step program for text-aholics might actually help some people. However the last couple days after getting off work I would come home and read my book and wouldn’t participate in any media activities. Sadly I finished the Eclipse book in less then three days because it was so amazingly awesome but it really helped pass the time and was extremely entertaining. I didn’t feel like this weekend was a complete waste I kind of had fun reading because it was such a good book. I also worked both Friday and Saturday 1 to 10:30 so if the booked didn’t help being at work my entire life sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment