Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well, that didn't take long. (day 3)

Of course, once I passed out this morning, I slept until 1:00.
the past nine hours have been filled with research, research, and more research. I've been procrastinating all weekend on my English final, but I need to at least finish half tonight, lazy muse or no lazy muse.

Between lunch, research, and driving to peiwei for a little practice (and dinner) I haven't had much time to worry about recreation anyway. despite that, I still managed to get sidetracked in my research, reading three articles on 'mind reading' games before forcing myself back to my own, boring topic. (quantum physics and nanotechnology isn't nearly as interesting as it sounds.)

Today was definately the easiest day, despite desperately wanting to log onto my game sites to see if there's any news, there wasn't too much time for temptations. There was however, time for pie. German Chocolate pie.
Maybe fudge.
I haven't decided yet.

Anyone want me to bring fudge tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. my brother drank the evaporated milk D: (I mean...wtf?!) so...no fudge tomorrow.
    I did manage the German chocolate pie, though, if you want to look for me and my friends in the cafeteria tomorrow morning

    ReplyDelete