Sunday, December 6, 2009

dizzay two

Ok so day two was harder than day one because i felt like "ahh i already did one day, why do i have to do another?". So my day started off by me waking up around ten and knowing that i could use the internet, text or listen to music i just forced myself back to sleep. I woke up again just in time to get ready for work, once again in silence. After getting ready i got in my car and reached over to turn on my radio as if im genetically programmed to do so haha. I got to work and since i work in an office and all i do is count money all day im usually listening to music, texting my friends and as i mentioned before "facespacing" haha, but today was different. My shift could not have went by any SLOWER! I was sooo dreading to get out of there as fast as i could once eight o'clock rolled around! After i got out of work i usually go home and rest up then get ready and go out with my friends but last night i was sooo tired haha i still ended up going out and i got pretty wasted but thanks to this media deprivation assignment there were no drunk texts sent from my phone haha.. Im not even sure if im allowed to be saying this but we're all adults here right? :)
So i got through the day but I still can not understand the concept of how im so obsessed with my sources to the outisde world. I have realized that i am so eager to know what my friends are doing and I am obsessed with knowing all the latest celebrity gossip. I know i waste alot of my valuable time on very unimportant things but i am just so used to it already. Well I guess i can say day two was pretty successful, and im so glad we're already at day three!

No comments:

Post a Comment