Saturday, December 5, 2009

So day 1 was pretty hard i woke up late for my 9 oclock class and rushedto school listening to music the whole time. It wasnt till i was sitting in class that i realized our project had already started. I drove home, cleaned around the house in silence and got so bored i sang and talked to my dogs.I felt some what weird not havinmg the tv or radio on.After cleaning and getting ready I went to my work at the daycare i work at and of course it was really easy not being around anything except for nursery sing along songs. Then After being at the daycare i went to work at HEB which i dislike very much by the way. During my break i just wanted to sit and watch tv in the breakroom but imsted i chose to sit outside and talk to another employee, after my break I didnt get off till 11 so work filled my time through out the whole day. Driving home I was so tempted to just turn the radio on to get my mind off one rude customer who made my night pretty bad but home wasnt to far so i drove home with the windows down even though it was really cold it felt so good( i had two coats on) so im not to crazy. I went home and got dressed to go out with some friends, we hung out at my friend saras house and yes she had her playlist on,so music ended my night, it was just so hard to give up that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment