Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 1

Day 1: Friday Dec 4, 2009

Today was pretty hard. When i first woke up i forgot about the whole project until about 2:00 while i was at the gym and some guy asked what the date was. That was when i realized i had tottally forgotten about the rules. So i put my Ipod back in the locker and finished up my workout. It wasnt too hard because the gym always has music playing. The hardest park was doing my abs becuase i usually listen to fast upbeat muisc, and the radio had at the time been playing a slow love song, wasnt the easyest but i kind of just tuned it out and began to motivate my self by telling myself to just keep pushing through.

After i left the gym i had to call my boyfriend but didnt really talk to him for too long, but he lives in Austin so we talk about seven times a day, so i couldnt really stop that or there would be problems. I did however turn off the radio on the drive home. I found out that driving in the car with no music is so boring, and then i started to just talk to myself out loud of thoughts i had in my head. It was kind of weird, but helpful at the same time.

After i got home and showered, i made myself a little snack and realized i didnt have any cheese, so i went next door to my neighbors house and got some, but then i ended up talking to them about an hour when i realized i was suppose to go to my friends house for dinner before i headed out for work. So i called up my friend Dulce to tell her i was going to be late. During the drive to her house i kept the music off, but i did call my boyfriend again.

After dinner i headed off to work, where i served all night until about 11:30pm. I work at Olive Garden, so of course there is going to be music playing. After a busy yet sucessful night at work i headed home. When i got a call from my parent checking in on me, i talked to my dad for about 15 min. and then arrived at the house.

I ended the night drinking a couple glasses of wine with my boyfriend, and eating wraps and cheese in the living room with fire place lit. The perfect night for a fire it was so cold. I did cheat and watch a 2 hour series of private practice, but fell asleep about half way through, when my boyfriend woke me up to get ready for bed. We pulled my matress out in the living room, and slept the rest of the night away next to the burrning fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment