Saturday, December 5, 2009

DAY 1

Day one wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. With the help of my boyfriend (I thought), I reluctantly decided that I would go ahead and attempt to deprive myself of the media. I woke up at about noon from a call from my best friend saying she was on her way. I know answering the phone was cheating, but Prof. Lopez said “only if you need to”, and I felt I needed to take the call or else she wouldn’t have came. We had a busy day planned that didn’t consist of using the media, which was a plus for me. She had arrived when I was in the shower, so when I came out of the restroom, the TV was on and she was on the internet, two things I was not allowed to do. Thank God the show was the least bit interesting so I didn’t even bother looking at it. After I finished getting dressed, I went into to the kitchen to reheat the Cajun chicken and shrimp pasta I had made the night before. My two roommates were already in there and had Jaime Fox on, which I can admit I glanced at. Darn. When I was finished with my leftovers, Tenia and I quickly headed out to the bank. That was about 3p.m. Absolutely NO music in my car the whole time! Hence the fact that it has been like that for a month now because my radio/cd player got stolen and I haven’t felt like dishing out money to replace it. Haha. Haha. So I’m kind of used to it now! After the bank, it was shopping time! We first went to Rue 21, and strangely there was no music playing. Then we headed to La Cantera. Music Galore! I loved it! And that was an exception to the rule, right? We stayed at La cantera til about 9pm, which was great. I had gotten thru most of the day with no serious problems! I dropped my best friend at her car, and headed to my boyfriend’s apartment, where the trouble began. He had on Dreamland, which is one of my favorite reality shows, and had me watching youtube, which was also against the rules. May I add that he was doing this on purpose! He was a little flustered because I kept using his minutes to call him everytime he texted me throughout the day. That was my revenge to him trying to sabotage my assignment! I broke down and watched the Heat vs. Lakers game. I couldn’t resist. And I’m so glad I didn’t miss Kobe’s miracle shot! But then, TV off. Light’s out. Time for bed. Better luck tomorrow. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment