Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day Two

Yes, one more day until I can start listening to some music, watch the television, and best of all some video games. I believe at this time it is a good time to turn in early and sleep for the other day to come. Sleep was what I have done majority of my time was derived around just sleeping or resting in my bed looking at the fan spin around. I have gathered all the parts for the back part of the Honda civic, but it is a tad cold to really work on a car especially when you are working on tools and one slip the pain sort of increases. I went out to Sears mid day and bought a craftsman bottle jack because I got tired of buying AutoZone, Napa’s, or O’riely jacks they sell. With Craftsman, they give a lifetime warranty at sears, whenever our product breaks by craftsman you can return for the same or equally the same product. This was cool because today Sears had a sale on tools over there, hah! After that little bottle jack pick up, I went home to put up the Christmas tree, which took at most one hour and cleaned up the house once more. Now it is around seven p.m and to me that’s turn in time from this lame day of solitude. Been tempted every time I get on this computer to play some high intensive graphical game, like Aion, Call of duty 2 Modern warfare two, but I have control.

No comments:

Post a Comment