Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 2!

Day two went well I’ve refrained from texting and recreational internet browsing while still avoiding the rack of dvds. My music is to damn hard to give up I’m sorry it’s to ingrained into my life. I’ve just been out skating and keeping busy with things that keep me outdoors and out of the house. It’s honestly been an easy going experience for me; I like the fact that the project actually got me outside and enjoying different atmospheres. And I know that the music listening is a negatory as far as the project is concerned but bringing my music with me while I’m out and about just brings wherever I am to a whole new perspective. One thing I will say though is I despise catching myself wanting to text people back. It’s so frustrating because in the back of my mind I know that texting is the devil. And that’s that.

No comments:

Post a Comment