Saturday, December 5, 2009

DAY ONE!

Yesterday I woke up to go to work. I do not own an alarm clock, so I woke up to the sound of my cell phone alarm. Knowing I had to go to work in the morning, I thought this project was going to be a piece of cake, but boy was I wrong. I usually listen to the radio or my IPod when I get dressed, so that was a bit hard for me; so to pass the time, I started humming to random music in my head. I did happen to take my phone to work. On the way to work was horrible, I like to listen to music while I’m driving, so that drive was pretty quiet. During work, was pretty easy, though there was music playing in the store. On my break, I checked my phone and saw a couple of missed text messages, so it was tempting to text back, but don’t worry I resisted. I usually talk on the phone and call my boyfriend of friends to socialize on my break, but instead I went to go eat with a co- worker. Eating with a co worker made it easier for me to get through my break. On the drive home from after work, I started planning what I was going to do that night. I am a big sports fan; I knew there was going to be good basketball games on television. I already knew who was going to between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Chicago Bulls, but the game I was looking forward to was the Lakers and the Heat. My boyfriend came over to my house to watch the games. When the first game started (Cavilers and Bulls), my boyfriend watched the game in the living room, so I went to my room to study for a final exam I had. Time had passed and I knew the Lakers game was about to start. Hearing the sound of my boyfriend cheering made it difficult to stay in my room and study. After awhile, I gave in and put the game on. It was the fourth quarter. The Lakers had won by a buzzard beater. It was an awesome game, though I knew I had failed. Wow, I had almost made it through the whole day; I was so upset, all because of one basketball game.

Tonight, I have tickets to the spurs game, so I will not be watching it on television. Thank goodness. Today the spurs will play Denver, so it should be a great game. I will let you know how I did tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment