Saturday, December 5, 2009

DAY 1

Ok so this weekend is so totally not the best weekend for this experiment to take place. It all started Thursday night. I had major drama Thursday night with my cousin. Well she did but we are like sisters so her drama is my drama. Anyway, when the only way for me to check on her is to call or text her puts me in a bind. So Friday I woke up at 1pm, an hour before work, need I say. So as I was riding in my car I totally forgot I was not supposed to listen to my music, but when I remembered I turned it off. It wasn't bad, but when my music is off I tend to think a lot more, which might or might not be a good thing. I did not text a lot, actually I barely texted at all. I only texted one person and it was a guy I'm interested in, sorry but I am still a teenage girl. I did good the whole day until it was time for me to come home from work. After work I was not in the best mood so when I got home I got on the computer and got on facebook because that is what I'm used to doing after a not so good day at work and I had on my tv because that is what I fall asleep to. The experiment completely slipped my mind until I turned off my computer and then I thought to myself, " I wasn't even supposed to be on this thing". Well hopefully today will be better, but honestly it's not looking so good.

~TQ~

No comments:

Post a Comment