Saturday, December 5, 2009

day 2

Today, was not that hard at all to not watch TV or listen to the radio, or use my cell phone, because, I was in the emergency room all day with my mom. We did watch a little tv in her room that she was assigned in, but it was her, myself, my siblings, my dad and my nephews, watching it all together like a family gathering I guess. Since all my brothers and sisters were there, we all had a lot to talk about and reminiscing on things from the past. Instead of listening to the radio, we actually had a little accupello singing, because my mom is a singer and loves to sing. So that right there, was my radio. Afterwards, my brothers and sisters and I went to this restaurant to go eat and there was a college football game on so we all just me watched the football game together. Today was easy day, so will see how tomorrow goes with me not using my phone or the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment