Monday, December 7, 2009

yay day three!

Now I can finally watch TV without feeling bad. This project made me realize that I depend too much on mass media, television is general. When I watch TV, I usually spend a great deal of time watching many sport games or even ESPN. The athletic games are just so tempting to watch; I like the anticipation of what’s going to happen, or who is going to make a play that is impossible to reenact.


Yesterday I didn’t have too much trouble with the mass media. I spent most of my time studying for my finals, so not using mass media helped out a whole lot. When I woke up, I took a shower and got ready to go eat with my parents and boyfriend. After spending quite some time at the restaurant, we all went back home in time for the Cowboys game (No I did not watch the cowboys game). While they were watching the Cowboys game in the living room, I went to my room to study. After several hours, I ended up taking a break, usually I turn on the TV and start flicking through all channels, but I told my boyfriend that we should go and play some basketball. I hadn’t played basketball in a while so I didn’t start off playing too great. When we were done playing basketball, I went back home to take another shower, and afterwards I continued studying. Sundays are my studying days, so not too much excitement really goes on.

I do not like being deprived of mass media, so I probably wouldn’t go through this again. Now that this project is over I could maybe devote some of my time to outdoors instead of staying glued to the TV for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment