Monday, December 7, 2009

day 3 yay

Sunday the 6th
Well all I can say is THANK GOODNESS this is the last day! Doing this project was challenging for me but at the same time I have learned a lot and I have more time throughout the day. Sunday was not that hard compared to Friday and Saturday. Today I woke up and went to church so I did hear some music. However, after church I was with my family all day which was so nice! So of course I didn’t get on the computer and my little cousin was watching television, so it was on but I wasn’t watching it. I have found that I can do so many other things than just sit somewhere and get on facebook or lie on the couch and watch television! Oh yea… I did forget to say that I did cheat though. Sunday is a big night on television and so I had to watch desperate housewives and brothers and sisters! But I am proud to say that I turned off the television after they were over. I was driving in the truck with my boyfriend and he was jamming out to some song that I didn’t care about and so I said “oh yea I forgot I can’t listen to the radio” and I turned it off. He was not very pleased with that but we laughed about it later. I want to say that this project was very fun and interesting. It is not like any other final which makes it fun! It made me realize that we take things for granted a lot, and when we should just really think about how fortunate we are to have so many things. I have learned that there life without facebook. Also for the future I am going start doing more active things and not so much getting on facebook or watching television so much. Thank you for such a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment