Monday, December 7, 2009

DAY 3- I gave up.

So I completely forgot about the media deprivation assignment today. I stayed in bed until about 1pm today, tired from the night before. I stayed in bed a little while longer and watched The Game, and Everybody Hates Chris. I went to the cafĂ© and watched the Raiders and the Steelers play, which to me, was a huge loss for the Steelers. After that I watched Year One with my boyfriend, and was You Tubing and talking on the phone for a while. I was also listening to music on Sunday, I played the Wii at Best Buy (I’m great at the Wii), and did lots of other things that were clearly against the rules. Needless to say, I cannot live depriving myself of the media. My life evolves around the media, my major involves the media, and everything I do is surrounded or because of the media. I lost the challenge, and I’m okay with it, although it is quite sad that I could not at least go one day without breaking the rules. Great assignment!

No comments:

Post a Comment