Monday, December 7, 2009

Day Two

Yesterday was a little better; I was able to keep myself busy enough. The days stared the same as yesterday, I got up and wanted to turn on music. I’ve come to realize that music puts me in a good mood. Driving to work in the morning feels like forever, and I speed because I want the silence to stop. I grew up in a house with six siblings and noise has become necessary. I need people around or noise. I was looking forward to going to work, because I knew that people would be around and in the break room the TV would be on. I was so happy to be able to watch twenty minutes of TV. It kind of made me feel like an addict. In the past I have gone on fast without TV, it was hard. I have never gone without all media. It is helping me get out more and see friends rather than just leave them a comment on face book or text message. Going without media is helping me get so work done, that I normal would have waited on or spent a little more time studying. Having a friend come over after work helped me to not feel so bored. We went to lunch and shopped, I was a good way to keep my mind off of this assignment. When she left I found myself looking at the computer and the remote control. Not giving into temptations has been the hardest thing. No one is around to watch me and see if I really sick to my goal. I’m so looking forward to Monday so I can check my face book! Two days down and one more to go, let’s see if I’ve got all my hair on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment