Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 3

The final day was finally here. I had a long night before so I slept in till about noon. Soon after I got ready and went to see my girlfriend before she had to leave back to Corpus. I have to admit on the way I completely forgot about not being able to listen to the radio and I had it on. Probably because I had such a huge headache so I wasn't really focused on it. After spending some time with my girlfriend I left for work. I worked four to eight, an easy shift. I missed the cowboys game but I was fine with that since I heard they lost. After work and going home this was the most bored I had been the entire weekend. I was so use to being out and doing things I was fine with not having any media. But since it was a Sunday night I had nothing to do after work and wasn't really up for it since I had school the following day. I didn't even have a book to read so I started to read the latest copy of my AP magazine. Though I know I wasn't suppose to read magazines I felt it was a better alternative than to turn the t.v. on. Before going to sleep I called my girlfriend to say good night and that I would finally be able to text her regularly the following day. I went to sleep pretty early since I was so bored and didn't want to give in since I was already nearing the end. Over all I honestly enjoyed the weekend. I was very busy with work and seeing my girlfriend and going out with friends. It made me go out and do stuff rather than just be bored at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment