Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 3: The Last Day, Thank you Lord : )

I'm so glad this project is over. I have to say I missed myspace and movies the most.
Day 3 was a good day. I more or less behaved in the project.
I woke up at noon, went downstairs, and hung out with the family till about 2pm. Then I came upstairs and closed my eyes for about an hour then got ready and went to work.
Work went by alittle slower then it has the past couple of days. I think its cause I couldn't wait to come home at midnight and turn on the tv.
It's sad isn't it. I could not wait to come home and detach myself from life to zone out in front of the television. I guess thats normal for my generation. It's how we cope with things.
I don't have really anything interesting to report in this blog.
All I can say is I'm glad it's over. I'm never gonna look at my media the same, thank you sir, but im glad I did it in certain aspects. I mean without the long hours of tv, when I went to sleep I didnt have those overly detailed nightmares. Without myspace I didn't have to over worry about my friends. Without my movies, I now I have a new appreciation for them. I noticed that while I was at work today. I went into one of the movies and, just, got overly intranced into it. My brain kept spinning wondering about certain aspects and thinking about how I couldn't wait to be apart of that.
I know its werid but...
It's over and I'm glad.
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment