Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 3

Day 3 at last, I have to say I was looking forward to this day. I could handle the first day, then day two was harder, and day three was even harder. My Sunday consisted of me waking up sick as a dog. I woke up with a horrible sore throat and congestion. I woke up and looked at my phone and had more text messages and missed calls. I gave in and read some of them. After reading my text messages I took a shower and yes it was hard not to listen to music, but I told myself only one more day. I had to go to work so I got ready. I got in my car and my radio was already powered off, I remember thinking I just want to listen to music. I think this was probably one of the hardest parts of the project. I just hate driving in silence. I had the will power and drove without the radio; thank God I don’t live far from my work. Then to top it off they usually play good music at work, but now they are playing Christmas music. I can’t stand Christmas music, I finally get to listen to some type of music and it’s a kind I dislike. I think I would rather deal with the silence ha. When I was at work my phone kept vibrating, and yes I gave in and would check to see who it was. If it was someone that I wanted to talk to, I gave in and read the message and would text back. It was kind of funny because everyone was like are you okay, I haven’t heard from you. Everyone probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth. Although, I am glad this project is over, it really gives you time to yourself. I never noticed how much of my time goes to these media devices, when I could be doing something productive. I actually got to hang out with my family and it was fun. I got a good amount of studying done this weekend and I just had time to think. I didn’t realize how attached I am to my cell phone and ipod till this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment