Monday, December 7, 2009

day 3

So the last day was easy, aside from a little bit of televison. I woke up to my grandpa step grandma three uncles and my unts saying hi to me while iiwas still in bed haha they came to see our new house and had to come to my room first. They came early in the morning and didnt leave till 7.....so wonderful!!! My whole day was spent helping out my mom cook and sitting around with my dad and grandpa bbq (by the way he made some fabulous ribs and steak) I played three games of scrabble and lost each one but i was ok with it because everyone i played with are scrabble champs and know huge words that i cant even pronounce, it was alot of fun though. Staying away from social networks, my phone(which sat in my room all day), music, and movies was pretty easy and fun. I got alot of family time in and getting to know whats going on with them and telling them how life is with me is to me so much better than being involved with everything and everyone else in the world. However i did watch the cowboys game because my dad and brother got me into football so uch now i cant stay away from it, except for the cowboys made me turn it off the last ten mintues because i was upset and just didnt want anymore tv haha but overall i did good my last day and actually enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment