Friday, December 4, 2009

Day UNO! (1)

Hello everyone!

Well my day started off with a text message waking me up. Already starting the project off on the wrong foot i read it and went back to sleep since I had nothing else planned for today. Finally, at nine in the morning, my sister wakes me up to take her to school. I grab the keys and I rapidly look for my cell phone. I can't leave the house without it. I take it just in case there is an emergency (or my crush decides to call). After I drop her off, I have my cousins texting me just to pass the time. I remember that I'm not allowed to text just for casual conversation, so I end the conversation. As I am walking into my room, I remember another detail to the project. I can't watch tv. There is nothing else for me to do so I decide to fall back to sleep. I could've done something productive like clean the house or study for my math final, but that would require effort. I guess you can say I am rather lazy, but I'm okay with that. Today was the longest day and so far the most boring. I had nothing to do and nobody to talk to. There was nobody home so I literally was asleep until it was time to pick up my sister from school. We decide that we want chinese food so there we were driving to the restaurant. My sister turns on the radio. I knew I was not supposed to be listening to it, but my favorite Taylor Swift song was on. After that, we walk in and start looking at the menu. I notice that my sister is continuously texting. Now I notice that media has a big part in the lives of the younger generation. It is our amusement, our entertainment, and without it a lot of us are extremely bored. I'll try not to log on to my Facebook until the next two days... emphasis on the "try."

No comments:

Post a Comment