Friday, December 4, 2009

Media Deprivation Day 1

Well it's 3:38pm and I've already failed horribly. Day 1 started out with me being woken up by my iHome with my iPod on while flipping through the songs as I start my morning routine. As soon as school was over and I got back to the apartment turned on my iTunes and began my take home final. After about 30 minutes remembering the criteria of this project it dawned on me how much I implement music in my daily life. I really cannot function without hearing music at some point throughout my day. Oh and the text messaging is ridiculous! It's amazing how habitual my texting has gotten; I can’t imagine life without texting which is completely sad. I actually prefer calling people over texting, it just seems like we’re losing another factor in staying connected as a society. I mean as a whole we’re slowly turning our homes into the perfect havens which will ultimately lead to being shut-in. The loss of texting only seems beneficial to me. I’m going to keep on trying though but I have a feeling that the Music and Internet deprivation is what’s going to kill me heh.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand how music is almost like a body extension. You don't think about it as a alien source until its restricted from you. Atleast you were honest about it. I did the same goof up, with my car radio.

    ReplyDelete