Friday, December 4, 2009

DAY ONE!

Day one of this Media Deprivation project, only two more days to go and already I am getting bored. I am a gamer, a hardcore gamer back in the day as well and friends come rare in real life and online. I may add I am not a hardcore gamer like before, but I can see my past mistake and it can be a bit lonely at times.

To pass the time I would clean the house, but clean it to perfection where u can actually eat off the clean moped floor. I would not recommend it, may have some left over chemicals. I live in a two-storied house, which actually took half of my day. After the strenuous cleaning, I went to sleep, a power nap you may say. Reenergized to do nothing again, I realized I should type this blog about, you guessed it, my first day with no media in my gamer addicted life.

Guess I can start on fixing the body work for this 2000 Honda Civic EX and see how that goes. This car will be a big project the back is completely totaled. I’ll begin calling in parts for a new trunk, taillights, trunk hinges, and pick and pull bumper tomorrow or today to kill more of my boring and deprived life.

Anyways take care for now people, who are looking over this, see how a class slowly goes into insanity and see who does and who doesn’t. Haahhahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment