Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 1, Dec.4, 2009

Good Evening fellow Bloggers,
Well, I have already failed at attempting to be good. Shopping kept my mind occupied for most of this day. I went until 4:50 pm without getting on Facebook. I woke up and jumped up on Myspace. If Mr. Lopez didn't assign this project, I would never know how dependent I am on social networking. However, I have been faithful about the news, and haven't watched any local or national news. My source of news is from mouths of other people and San Antonio Express News. However, I just learned, I can get news from the Wii video game system! Also, I have been faithful and haven't been on Facebook via cell phone. Thank goodness, we are still allowed to text. Otherwise, I think I'd lose my mind! I went to the hospital, Wednesday afternoon. I was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection. The medicine prescribed, makes me have real bad mood swings, so while driving I listen to K-Love and it seems to keep my mood in tact. It really boggles my mind, how my dad can spend hours upon hours on email, without logging onto Facebook or Myspace. Our generation is so dependent on keeping up with our friends, family's and applications, it's really astonishing to see how many people can last through the full three days! I am re-challenging myself to see if I can make it from Saturday to Monday. However, Texas is playing Nebraska, so that's my main concern. Tonight, is the first time eating dinner with my parents, in a while. My mom is addicted to ABC World News, so I am planning on eating dinner in my room, to be faithful to the project. Hopefully, by the grace of God, I will be able to accomplish all of Mr. Lopez' tasks tomorrow! I wish everyone a safe weekend and good luck being faithful to this project!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment