Wednesday, December 2, 2009

40 hours and whatever minutes until I go insane,

Somehow I don't think keeping a countdown is going to help my mental health at this point....
Even so, I can't really help it. I'm currently downloading as many PHP and Blender tutorials as I can get my hands on, as well as any interesting looking programs, and a crapload of guides on customizing my computer.
I plan on spending my weekend going wild with my computer modifying addiction, and hoping psychological withdrawal isn't as much of a bitch as caffeine withdrawal. If tweaking my laptop's software and hardware within an inch of it's life, completely redoing my workspace, and setting up a second monitor doesn't work, I'm going to be cooking, a lot. Anyone who's coming to classes on Monday is welcome to look for me in the cafeteria and snag some fudge, cake, pie, pork buns, or anything else my demented mind might decide to create. (is looking up recipes breaking the rules?)
This stupid project is already freaking me out, and it hasn't started yet. Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that this is a really bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment